Saturday, June 7, 2008

What a fun week!

I was feeling a little under the weather this week, so I was glad to have my friend Pam and her daughter Avi come and cheer me up! Avi was being a little serious in this picture, but it was such a joy watching her with Noa. I've never seen a little girl so excited to be around a baby! She just giggled and laughed and smiled after just touching Noa's foot or something. It was very sweet. And my friend Pam is 21 weeks pregnant and looks AMAZING!! Come visit us again!

For Father's Day I surprised Russ (early) with a kayak trip in the Harbor the day after Father's Day. The reason I had to tell him early is because I wanted a lesson before going. (Images of me capsizing and sharks circling the boat are still in my mind. If anyone is terrified of sharks as much as I am, you know what a big deal it is for me to go on this trip!) So, anyway, last night was our first class and we had so much fun! We're a little greasy in this picture because of the sunscreen, but I wanted to document the moment anyway. I can't wait until we can actually go on our tour around Charleston!

No comments: