Saturday, May 23, 2009

A day in the life...

Ruthie has been getting bigger by the day! I feel like I've doubled in size over the last 2 weeks. I went to my OB appointment on Thursday and the doctor said I have gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks (way more than you're supposed to!). I don't eat the best, but I know my eating hasn't drastically changed in the last 2 weeks, so I'm blaming it on the baby. :) I haven't gained much up until now, so I guess I had some room to spare anyway, right? These are kind of dorky pictures, but everyone has been asking for some - so here you go!


Ahhh... what a nice moment when the car is silent because Noa fell asleep. It doesn't happen all that often, but I really enjoy when it does!


A few bath action shots...


Noa's new favorite thing is sitting in the cupboards and opening and closing the doors. Its actually kind of nice when I'm cleaning the kitchen or making dinner because she's totally occupied. But when I'm going for a pan I constantly find smashed up goldfish or cookies...so I guess the cupboard is now hers! :)

1 comment:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Melissa was the most beautiful bride! And you look so awesome! Maybe Ruthie is going to be a b-ball player and her mojo is giving you the good jumping skeelzzzz!! ;)

As far as your little cutie in the cupboards, next you need to give her a lysol wipe, you'll have spick and span cabinets! Lol.