We can hardly believe it! Here's some things we've learned about Ruthie thus far.
- Ruthie is passionate. If she's happy, she's extremely happy. If she's mad, she's extremely mad. Rarely do we see any in between unless she's sleeping.
- Ruthie loves to co-sleep and snuggle. (Russ' prayers have been answered!)
- Ruthie really likes watching TV. This is so funny to us because Noa never really cared about it and still doesn't, but Ruthie is glued to it every time it's on.
- Ruthie also loves to get her diaper changed. Hmmm... neat freak?
- Ruthie is the longest baby I've ever seen. I think she's going to be tall and thin like her Daddy.
Here's some things she can do.
- Smile like crazy! She even laughs at Russ every once in a while.
- Prop herself up with her forearms while laying on her stomach. This is the cutest thing ever! I love when I hear her and go to get her up and she has propped herself up and is looking around.
- She's trying to stand like crazy! I think the exersaucer isn't far away and I'm going to love that day.
- She likes to scratch on everything with her long nails. I always hear her just scratching away on the sheet in her pack 'n play or on the side of the bouncy seat.
O.k. That isn't a very long list, but she's definitely growing and changing all the time.
Here's some pictures of our cute little leopard. :)