Saturday, July 24, 2010

First Picture


We had our appointment to meet Baby 3 on Thursday and everything went well. Of course, they always want my sugars to be low rather than normal (stupid! not going to do it!) and it will be a constant battle to please them over the next 7 months, but all in all everyone was healthy and seeing our little peanut kind of solidified the pregnancy for me. The only negative thing was that the doctor wanted to see me again in 2 weeks. WHAT?!?! Can you give me a break?! I'm only 12 weeks along!!! Why are we starting this 2 week thing already? I don't think they realize how many babysitters (ugh!) I will need if we start this 2 week thing already. Oh well though. There are worse things... :) And we were so glad to see our little baby.

3 comments:

The Davison Family said...

yay for more cousins! :) The girls can stay with Micah and me any time you have your appointments - I don't think they were too bored last time!

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Hello Baby III!! I hate that you have to go to the Dr so often too! But if it means hearing more heart beats and seeing more beans on monitors, that's fun! ;) I love your blog background too!

Matt and Ashley said...

You can always let me know when you need a babysitter as well. Lilly would love some company. Glad things are off to a good start. Sometimes the doctors just need to be reminded that you are a human and not a lab value. Keep doing the best you can!