As usual, we've had several appointments in the last few weeks and thankfully Russ has been able to go with me to talk about the delivery options. As I said before, he's just way better at that than I am. He's able to let them know our desires and also listen to their concerns, and I just getting nervous and crying... so, I was glad he was there.
In talking quite extensively to 2 of our 3 doctors, we decided to go until 39 weeks (which is when both of the other girls were born - not that that makes any difference other than the fact that they were very big even a week early), which is next Friday, the 28th. If I go into labor before then, I'm pretty sure we're going to try to just have a normal delivery. If we hit next Friday, we will delivery by c-section at 8 a.m. At first I was kind of bummed about the whole thing, but really we've been placing this in the Lord's hands, and feel that this is the right decision. I don't feel bullied by my doctors at all and I actually feel like this was our decision. There's a whole lot more to the story, but it would be a really boring post, I think. So, for now, I am happy that at the very most I only have one week to go. Hopefully sooner, but we'll see what happens!
We would still love your prayer concerning the timing of everything, and also the size of the baby. Next week I have an appointment 4 out of 5 days, which can be rather taxing to go to, but also to find babysitting, etc. for. So, please pray that the final stretch goes well. We are excited to meet our sweet girl!