Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Can I Hold Her?

That is definitely the question we hear the most from Noa. A typical firstborn, she has to be the caretaker of everyone and now Lydie is added to the list. She really does a good job holding her too!



Here's an attempt to get the three girls together, since I realized they were sort of matching that day (by accident). This was the best picture we got, so you can imagine how the other ones look - mostly Babers' fault. But aren't they sweet?

I love to snuggle with my girlfriend too. Bliss.


Seriously... who wouldn't want one of these? Or another one of these if you already have some? They are the most precious gifts the Father could have thought to give us and I am forever in love.

3 comments:

The Davison Family said...

She has on the girl version of Micah's outfit you gave him! So sweet! Lydia's eyes in the second picture crack me up. They're all so cute!

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Lydia has really dark hair! And she looks like a mix of both girls to me! What do you think? Just three adorable girls!

You're like a super hero mama that you're making it all work and updating your blog for the rest of us can see the kiddies. :)

We want to come by sometime and drop off some goodies for you, so we need to make that happen soon!

Melissa Edwards said...

All three of them are just precious! What a blessing!