Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ya-Ya

Just had a family photo shoot, so better pics are on the way. Ever since Russ got his Iphone, we've been taking a lot of pics on it and I have been lazy with my camera. Gotta get back in the groove! We've had an extremely busy September and October is looking the same. Last week Noa and Ruthie were sick with some virus, and Noa was throwing up because of it. So sad. :( Those two are back to normal this week but now the rest of us have some post-nasal drip throat thing. Blah. Anyway, Noa is going to start going to a little preschool on Thursdays, so I'll have to post pics of her first day this week. She is sooooooo excited, but I bet she'll be shy on her first day. I'm going to stay there for a little bit with her. Maybe I'M the one having a problem with it! Probably. Anwyay, to hold you over, here's a sweet little picture of our Ya. It's official. Lydie's "official" nickname is Ya-Ya, or Little Ya. And she is still the sweetest little baby ever!

Nakies!!!

1 comment:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

So cute, I love Ya-Ya. Quinn has named all of his animals and dinosaurs Lala... so of course he has suggested for the baby to be named Lala too. It's better than Judah calling Quinn Barney- which moved to Bunny when he was first born. Lol.