Sunday, April 26, 2009

So many pictures, so little time...

I have so many pictures to download from Noa's 1st Birthday and we're going out of town again tomorrow. I thought I would wait on those and let you know some other things that have been going on...

Lately, Noa's new thing has been to throw things out. It doesn't matter what it is or what it is in - she just tosses to her heart's delight. The other day I thought she was getting ready to take a nap and instead she started to get fussy after about 30 minutes of playing in her crib. No wonder she was upset! When I walked in I discovered she had thrown everything onto the floor and had nothing left to snuggle with!

And then there's the pink car. We've spent a lot of time in this car lately! Evie likes to jump in too! Evie usually takes charge in the front seat and Noa just lets her climb all over her...

Aren't these girls so sweet?!


On to Savannah...
This week-end we went to Savannah because Russ officiated a wedding there. Aunt Rachel and Murphy kept Noa on Friday night so Russ and I could spend some time together, and we had Noa on Saturday night. Russ and I had such a great time walking around Savannah and seeing the sites. The weather was beautiful!

There was even a sidewalk chalk competition going on - literally thousands of people walking around looking at all of them - they were quite incredible...

I don't know where the art stops and the kid begins... I think this was my favorite. :)

And of course, as usual, we ate and ate. We ate dinner and brunch at The Fireside Cafe and just loved sitting outside watching people walk by as we ate.


On Noa's birthday we decided to go for a swim in the hotel pool after breakfast.


Sorry Noa, you can't take Doggie with you.

There were some good moments...



And there were some not so good moments...


But all in all, I think she liked it. And I certainly thought she looked so cute in her bathing suit and cover up!

On the drive home we decided to stop at Dairy Queen! Before we gave her an ice cream cone, she had to take her medicine, which at first she had nothing to do with (about 3 weeks ago), but ever since we've been getting excited about it and calling it her "special hungries," she doesn't mind taking it at all...

After she finished that, it was on to the real "special hungries," which she couldn't get enough of!


Look how happy this girl is!

Stay tuned for party pics!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jacks. 2 things; one, what kind of medicine is Noa taking and why?:)
two, will you please include you in these pictures so i can see your belly? Thanks! haha
love, nikki

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Noa is one!!! I can't believe it! How time flies. Noa is as cute as ever in the pics. The picture of the kid with the chalked up face- priceless. hilarious! I'm so glad ya'll had a great time in Savannah!