Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yay for Spring!

Uncle Josh was nice enough to help us out with the yard work 2 full days in a row! He and Russ have been cutting beds, moving plants, digging holes, and sweating a ton trying to get our yard together. It already looks much better but there's still a ways to go. Pops came over for a whole day too. Sorry Pops, I wasn't taking pictures that day...

What have I been doing? Chasing Noa around and trying to sit as much as possible (it is hardly possible) as I'm getting bigger and bigger and my lower back is starting to feel it...

Also -- A shout out goes to Ryan and Ivana who have been much more involved in this project than I'm sure they wanted to be!


2 comments:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Awesome!! It's going to look so great!

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Wow! That is a lot of bushes and shrubs! I'm sure it will look great when it's done though! How fun! :0)