Wednesday, June 10, 2009

30 weeks down, 10 to go!

Way to grow, Ruthie! I thought we should take another picture of my belly since we've been very bad about it this time around. The only thing I'm bummed about is that you can't see my cute jean skirt that I just bought. It was definitely time to amp up the preggo wardrobe. Even so, I think all I still wear is black - gotta break out into some summer colors or something.

Chicks and Daddy - Best Buds

New Summer PJ's!

If you've never seen Noa make her silly face it is really funny! She just started doing it one day for no reason at all. We always laugh at her and now that she's figured that out we're doing silly faces all the time. Kind of hard to capture it with the camera - but here's an attempt while she's eating her new favorite - BLUEBERRIES!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the silly face!!! It was too funny at Gracie's birthday. I am right there with you needing to buy new prego clothes!

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK HOT!!! MORE PREGO PICS PLEASE!
move you hands jacks, so i can get a better view!
(just kidding of course, you look fabulous though, you're one of the women who literally only gain in their stomach! not me:))
okay, cant wait to see you. when are you guys leaving to door county? love you.