Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

This will be quick as I'm just getting back into the groove after a great get-away this week. I'm also trying to get this done before the older girls get out of the bath (yeah right). :) My attitude has been in the dumpster today after a failed trip to the Children's Museum. We got there and left in about 15 minutes after multiple melt-downs from both girls and Noa peeing all over the place. I was so irritated that my melt-down lasted all day and was much worse than theirs! So. Yeah. I need this Thankful Thursday more than anyone!! This week I am thankful for:

Refreshing time away with Russ and the Watkins. What a relaxing and simply perfect trip we had! I loved every single thing about it. Really. I am also sooooo very thankful for everyone that helped with the kids for a few days.

Watching Noa run around in the sprinkler, laughing the entire time.

After a double ear infection, Ruthie's ears seem to be better and she hasn't had a fever today! Yay for God's healing hand and good meds!!

Clothes that fit. (Not all of them fit, but some do and I am thankful for them!)

Prime Minister Netanyahu's clear and direct way of reminding the US of the grave situation in Israel and the Lord's voice reminding me to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Lydie knows how to take a bottle!!!!! Yes, yes, YES!!! You can't imagine the freedom this brings to my life!

Wow. I just heard on the news that SC had the cheapest gas in the nation. That's something to be thankful for!

Anyway, the girls are now out of the bath and it is time to help Russ get their jammies on... I have some pics to download so I'll have to post them in the next few days. Until next time!

No comments: