Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Year of the Sink Bath


First things first though... why am I so weird? One day when I looked at the girls doll stroller, I just had to put Lydie in it. Had to. In my mind, I envisioned the girls having a real baby to take around the house. Why would I ever let that happen?! Still had to see if she fit. Didn't!! Too big! She was kind of terrified! These are things you start to try only after you've had a few.

Here's Noa for the 900th time wanting a picture with Lydia. Lydie's still terrified.

Sink bath! Why did I buy all those stupid bath things when Noa was an infant? Sink bath's are perfect! No mess, no stress! Spa treatment time for Lydia - calmed her right down.

And just to document that I was actually around when she was tiny, here's a picture of the two of us. I have to force myself to take them now-a-days. But, when I look at this picture I see my mom! Totally freaky. (side note: Freaked out that I look so much like her - not because she's ugly. In fact, she's very beautiful.)

Here's what Russ would look like preggo. Just kidding. Lydie's hangin' on for dear life! No fat to grab!

Here's Ruthie saying, "OMG. My dad is so crazy. He thinks I'm going to break his coffee thing."

2 comments:

thetalbotts said...

This post makes me laugh! I love all of your captions, Jackie. I feel like Ruthie has changed SO much since we last hung out with y'all.

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

OMGoodness. The BEST part about the post is when you say something to the effect "the things you try after you have a few of them".... LOL..... so funny!!