Friday, March 30, 2012

The Tubs Are Out!

Is it Summertime? I don't know. Probably not in most areas of the country, but Charleston summers are pretty much constant, so I guess it is Summer. In March. Blah. I'm trying not to get too depressed as I think of being gigantic and sweaty for the rest of the year. But, my 3 little munchkins love Summer. We found some tubs in the garage and filled them up with water today. It kept them busy for a while! Even Little Ya was lovin' it!


And just to make the activity stretch a little longer, I made them keep playing in it even when they were saying they were cold. Ruthie was not too happy about that. I had to though. I just couldn't take thinking of something else to do.
Anyway, I'm a bloggin' fool lately! Don't get too used to it. You never know how long these little spurts will last. But who doesn't like seeing these cute girls in their swimming suits?!

No comments: