Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another week...

These pictures aren't from this week, but let's be honest - you would never know that if I didn't tell you. All of our weeks bleed into the next anyway, so it might as well be this week. :)

Everyone! Get in your boats!!
The girls have been obsessed with watching Kari Jobe on Youtube (I'm not sure how this started). Anyway, lately Kari's been wearing her hair in these headbands that are all 70's-ish. I can't take it. It is so over the top for me. Of course, I wouldn't have time to do my hair like that if I wanted to, and we'll all probably have that hair style in 5 years. But anyway, the girls have been wanting that same look and keep putting headbands, strings, belts, whatever, around their heads to be "Kari Jobe." It actually looks kind of painful, but they love it.

And just so we don't leave her out, here's Baby Ya. She is every bit as sweet and edible as she looks in this picture. She is such a blessing to us!

No comments: