Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Noa's 4th Birthday Party

Finally getting around to getting these picture off of my phone. So many princesses!

Noa, Carson, Ruthie

Princess Noa before the party (about to go crazy, I might add...)

Addy & Noa

Noa & Ruthie

Farah Beth & Noa

Noa & Lilly

Noa & Gracie

Princess Ya slept through the whole party, but here's a picture of the dress she would have worn. One of my faves...

Noa's meticulous and orderly way of decorating her cupcake - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Ruthie's make up application was actually quite good (and very blue), despite the one blue streak down her cheek.

I'm not sure why these pictures are so small. Maybe because they came from the phone??? Anyway, we had a great day. Pinata. Decorating cupcakes. Putting on make-up. Being girls. I imagine there will be many more of these parties to come. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated our special little 4 year old! We are blessed to have you in our lives.

No comments: