Saturday, April 5, 2008

Baby Showers!

Last week-end, the ladies at the church threw me a baby shower, and some of my favorite people were there...



Even my Mom (in gray) came down from Michigan to be part of the fun!






It took over an hour to open all of the wonderful gifts!






Today our friends threw us another great shower and Russ helped open all of the gifts, which cut the time in half!


We had so much fun! Thank you Jenny, Mandi, and Amanda for a wonderful morning!!!




Here's a look at some of Noa's spoils from the day. This baby girl is set! Now we just need to meet her!

2 comments:

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Your shower looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there! Thanks for all the messages on my blog! :O) I'm glad you started one, so I can keep in touch with YOU! I will check it often! Bets

The Cooks said...

Hooray! I get to see you guys SOON!

Love you. You know I'm going to rub your belly.