Monday, August 29, 2011

Random Iphone Pics


Russ took the girls to see Nanny & Pappy today (free time for me!) and said that Ruthie was hugging Nanny and wouldn't let go. Ruthie is the BEST hugger! If you haven't experienced it, you must!!


The girls have been sleeping in the same room (minus Lydie) and this is how Russ found them this morning... Hmmmm.. Wonder how much sleep is actually happening. Actually, I know it is much less since we listen to them crack jokes every night.

Lydie's friend Ryan in Tulsa! It was great having another kid around to keep Lydia company. She missed her sisters so much and Ryan was so sweet to her. When we skyped with the girls, Lydie perked up and smiled when she heard their voices on the computer. So sweet.

Sunday morning outfit shot.

Ruthie wanted to sit on TOP of Nana when she first saw her after the surgery, but had to settle for right next to her, as close as possible...

We took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese for Ruthie's birthday dinner. They LOVED it and only Noa knows about things costing money, so it was pretty cheap. $3 goes a long way for toddlers! Notice Noa's outfit. I think we were just too lazy to make her change. She, of course, chose it. I did not.

Pic we received while in Tulsa. I don't think the girls missed us too much. I love this photo!

Normal evening on the couch. Everyone is actually looking at the camera and smiling, so even though it isn't great, had to include it.

Mascara anyone? How about freckles?!?!?! When is Russ going to pass on his freckles?! Come on!

And with that, I'll say good night. Sorry I've been so slack with the blog lately! Maybe the heat has zapped all of my strength. Maybe it was the hurricane. Either way, I've gotta MAKE myself do it lately... Love ya!

4 comments:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

I looooove the pic of the three of you on the couch! Your girls just keep getting cuter and cuter by the day! :)
Did I read that right, you guys were able to go visit Tulsa? Awesome!

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing! We miss you guys too! We wish we lived closer, so we could come visit more often! I have experienced Ruthie's hugs and they are the best! She's a sweet, sweet girl! ;)

The Davison Family said...

The girls look SO much older in the picture of you three on the couch!

Unknown said...

Oh Noa... I sure hope that wasn't waterproof mascara. Thomas did the samething but with waterproof mascara and it took me forever to get it off.